Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Revision of Bank Deposits Interest Rates

Sometmes I just browse through bank websites to log in to my internet banking account, happen to drop by to see the deposit interest rates of various banks and I'm quite shocked to realise how low the bank is giving us for our deposits nowadays.

As below are the major banks' deposits interest rates table and I'm sure you know that how much your money is being lost especially to inflation in the coming years ahead.

POSB (POSB Savings)














Standard Chartered (e$aver)






















OCBC




























UOB

















For me, I will definitely keep only sufficient for liquidity and invest the rest into other investment vehicles generate higher returns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...